NoteThe information on this tutorial applies to accounts with Procore's Portfolio Financials product with Approvals enabled. Please reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To remove an approval workflow template that was assigned to a building in Portfolio Financials.
Company Admins can create custom approval workflows for reviewing or approving items in Portfolio Financials. These workflows can be simple or complex, and can be used for items such as bids, contracts, budgets, change orders, and invoices.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Company Admin' in Portfolio Financials.
CautionIf you remove a workflow template from a building, associated pending approvals will be canceled and must be resubmitted.
Note: The project manager and submitter of each approval will be notified of the cancellation by email.
- From the Templates page, click the workflow template you want to remove from one or more buildings.
- Mark the checkboxes next to the buildings you want to remove the workflow template from.
- Click Remove.
- Click Remove to confirm that you want to remove the workflow template from the selected buildings.