Mark a Project as Complete from the Dashboard in Portfolio Financials
NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To mark a project as complete from the Dashboard in Portfolio Financials and Capital Planning.
Portfolio Financials projects can be created and managed from the Dashboard tool. While most information can also be accessed and managed from the Project Page, you can quickly access actions, such as editing a project or marking it as complete, from the Dashboard.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full Access' to the project or higher.
- From the Dashboard in Portfolio Financials, locate the project you want to mark as complete.
- Hover over the project's row and click the vertical ellipsis box icon.
- Click Mark Project as Complete.
- To confirm that you want to mark the project as complete, click Complete Project.