NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To view projects on the Dashboard in Portfolio Financials.
The Dashboard, which is the home page of Portfolio Financials in Procore, is a central location that provides an overview of all projects that you have access to.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To view projects that you have been added to, 'Vendor' permissions or higher.
- To view all projects, 'Building Admin' or higher.
- Navigate to the the Dashboard in Portfolio Financials.
- The Dashboard automatically shows all active projects that you have access to:
- View an overview of project progress in the three charts shown at the top: 'Status', 'Stage' and 'Budget vs. Forecast'.
- Below the charts, view a list of projects along with high-level information for each project.
- The following options are available when viewing the Dashboard:
Note: See Search for and Filter Projects in Portfolio Financials for more details.
- To sort projects, click the name of a header, such as 'Project Types' or 'Stage'.
- To filter projects, use the filter and expand or collapse options.
Note: To remove an applied filter, click the x icon for the filter in the 'Active Filters' area.
- To search for a project, enter a search term in the Search bar, then press ENTER or RETURN on your keyboard.