The Procore Construction Network is currently in a pilot phase, and the functionality described in this article is currently only available to a limited group of users. We will provide updates as we increase access.
To search for and filter users on the Team page of your Procore Construction Network account.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Member' level permissions or higher for the Procore Construction Network account.
- Log in to your Procore Construction Network account.
- Click the Team page.
See the steps below for the following actions:
Search for Users
- Click the search bar.
- Enter a search term (name, email address, or phone number).
Results are automatically shown.
- If you want to clear the search, click the x icon.
- Click Filter.
- Select one or more of the following filters:
- Status: Mark the checkbox next to Active or Inactive to filter by team members who are active or deactivated in the Team.
- Role: Click the drop-down menu and select a role to filter by.
- Permissions: Click the drop-down menu and select a permission level to filter by.
- If you want to remove filters:
- Click the x icon next to the filter, or click Clear All to clear all filters.
- To close the Filter panel, click Filter.