Download the most recent version of Procore Drive here:
Note: Procore Drive can only be installed on Windows computers.
Below are the notable changes to Procore Drive.
- Fix the issue with upgrade
- New Bobcat version is used
- Drag & Drop fix (accidental move of file)
- Reverted fix for hanging Drag & Drop files, which caused a problem with downloaded files
- Fixed issue with hanging Drag & Drop files
- Fixed issue where dragging and dropping files wasn't working with Windows Explorer
- Fixed a login issue that was occurring when Azure Active Directory SSO was used with certain security features enabled for the Windows account, such as Conditional Access.
- Upgrade Login page to WebView 2
- Bug fixes and performance improvements