To download a folder from Procore Drive.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher level permissions to a project's Documents tool in Procore.
- Additional Information:
- Procore Drive is the best option for bulk downloads.
- When you download a folder from Procore Drive to your computer's local hard drive, only the files and subfolders within the immediate folder are copied.
- All folders for a specific project will be kept under a folder with your project's name as the title.
- Any folder you make in Procore Drive will be a subfolder under your project's folder.
- To refresh the tool and item you are viewing within Procore Drive, click the refresh button similar to the one in your web browser.
- Select a company and project in Procore Drive.
- Click the Documents tab.
- Find the folder that you want to download to your computer.
Note: You can navigate through your folders on the right window or the file tree by double-clicking folders and files.
- Right-click any folder in the file tree to download it.
Click Download to... on the folder overview page.
- Choose the location on your computer where you would like the folder (and all of its subfolders) to be copied.
Note: You can also create a new folder on your local computer instead of selecting an existing folder.
- Click OK to download the folder.