To open files within Procore Drive.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read-only' and above permissions on the Documents tool in Procore.
- Additional Information:
- To select multiple items at once, hold down the SHIFT or CONTROL (CTRL) key on your keyboard while clicking on files.
- To navigate back to a previous screen, click the "< >" arrows at the top left of Procore Drive.
- To refresh the tool and item you are viewing within Procore Drive, click the refresh button similar to the one in your web browser.
- Select the desired company and project in Procore Drive.
- Select the Documents tab.
- Expand folders until you locate the specific folder that contains the file you want to open.
Note: You may navigate through your folders on the right window or the file tree by double-clicking folders and files.
- You may click the file you wish to view by clicking Open, or:
- In the right hand viewer, double-click the file to view the following information about the selected file:
- description of the file
- version history
- file history (who has downloaded it, etc)
- checkout status; denotes if the file is currently checked out and by whom
- file actions; Open, Upload, Track, Download and Delete options and to open the file in your computer.