Rename a File in Procore Drive
To rename a file in Procore Drive.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Documents tool in Procore.
- Additional Information:
- To select multiple items at once, hold down the SHIFT or CONTROL (CTRL) key on your keyboard while clicking on files.
- To navigate back to a previous screen, click the "< >" arrows at the top left of Procore Drive.
- To refresh the window you are viewing within Procore Drive, click the refresh button similar to the one in your web browser.
- To refresh the tool and item you are viewing within Procore Drive, click the refresh button similar to the one in your web browser.
- Select the desired company and project in Procore Drive.
- Select the Documents tab.
- Locate the file you want to rename by expanding or collapsing folders in the file tree.
Note: You may navigate through your folders and subfolders on the right pane or use the file tree by double-clicking folders and files.
- From the file's Overview window, click the pencil icon at the end of the title to edit and rename the file's title.
- Click anywhere in Procore Drive outside of this field to save the title changes.