The following article outlines the preferred method for uploading the project's Microsoft Project Programme to Procore's Programme tool. If you do not have a Windows computer, see Upload a Microsoft Project Programme to Procore's Web Application.
To integrate a Microsoft Project programme with a project managed in Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Programme tool.
- Supported Microsoft Project Versions:
- Additional Information:
- When you integrate a Microsoft Project programme with its associated project in Procore, anyone with ‘Read-only’ access and above (on the project’s Programme tool) will have read-only access your Microsoft Project programme directly in Procore.
- Your programme cannot be changed from Procore. (I.e. no users logged into Procore will be able to add/delete/change any part of your programme from Procore.) Any changes to your project programme must be performed from Microsoft's Project Management software and reuploaded to Procore.
- You can only link a single programme to a Procore project. When a new version of the programme becomes available, you must remember to update the programme in Procore.
- Make sure the most recent version of Procore Drive is installed on your computer. See Procore Drive: Setup Guide.
Procore Web Application
Before you can upload a programme using Procore Drive, you need to configure the Programme tool in Procore for the file type you're going to integrate with.
Note: You need 'Admin' level permissions to configure the Programme tool.
- Navigate to the project's Programme tool.
- Click Configure programme settings.
- Click the Programme Settings page.
- Under the Upload Project Programme Files section, select 'File upload via Procore Drive'.
- At the bottom of the page, click Update.
- Launch Procore Drive on your computer.
- Select your company and project from the drop-down menus.
- Select the Programme tool.
- Click Upload.
Note: If the project scheduling preference is currently configured for a "Primavera Integration," click the Change to Microsoft Project Integration button.
- Browse your local file system and select the appropriate Microsoft Project file (*.mpp).
- Click Open.
- Verify that you can see your programme and all of its data under your project’s Programme tool.