The following article outlines the preferred method for uploading the project's Microsoft Project Programme to Procore's Programme tool. If you do not have a Windows computer, see Upload a Microsoft Project Programme to Procore's Web Application.
To integrate a Microsoft Project programme with a project managed in Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Programme tool.
- Supported Microsoft Project Versions:
- Additional Information:
- When you integrate an Microsoft Project, Asta or Phoenix programme with its associated project in Procore, anyone with ‘Read-only’ access and above (on the project’s Programme tool) will have read-only access your Microsoft Project, Asta or Phoenix programme directly in Procore.
- Your programme cannot be changed from Procore. (i.e. No users logged in to Procore will be able to add/delete/change any part of your programme from Procore). Any changes to your project programme must be performed using Microsoft Project, Asta or Phoenix software and be reuploaded to Procore.
- You can only link a single programme to a Procore project. When a new version of the programme becomes available, you must remember to update the programme in Procore.
- Make sure the most recent version of Procore Drive is installed on your computer. See Procore Drive: Setup Guide.
Procore Web Application
Before you can upload a programme using Procore Drive, you need to configure the Programme tool in Procore for the file type you're going to integrate with.
Note: You need 'Admin' level permissions to configure the Programme tool.
- Navigate to the project's Programme tool.
- Click Configure programme settings.
- Click the Programme Settings page.
- Under the Upload Project Programme Files section, select 'File upload via Procore Drive'.
- At the bottom of the page, click Update.
View as: Speciality Contractor as Client
- Launch Procore Drive on your computer.
- Log in using your Procore credentials, see Log in to Procore Drive.
- Select your company and project from the drop-down menus.
- Select the Programme tool.
- Click Upload.
Note: If the project programming preference is currently configured for a 'Primavera Integration', click the Programme File Integration drop-down menu.
- Browse your local file system and select the appropriate Microsoft Project , Asta Power or Phoenix project file (*.mpp, *pp, *ppx, ect).
- Click Open.
- Verify that you can see your programme and all of its data under your project’s Programme tool.
Note: After you upload your initial programme file, Procore will manage the file and save the uploaded version in the Documents tool in the 'Programmes' folder. To access this folder users need admin privileges on the Documents tool.