ImportantThe Procore Sync application will be discontinued on September 30, 2022, after which you will no longer be able to use this application. We will continue to support the application until that date. For additional information, please refer to Procore Sync: End of Support for the Procore Sync Application or reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To sync files from multiple projects to your computer using Procore Sync.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' permissions on the project's Documents tool.
- Additional Information:
- Procore Sync must be installed on a system running Microsoft Windows 7 or newer. It is NOT supported on the Mac OS X operating system or iOS and Android mobile devices.
- The Windows operating system has an imposed file path limitation of 260 characters. For more details, see How do I resolve a "Path too long" error in Procore Sync?
You are able to see and then select any project you have access to in Procore.
- In Procore Sync, click the Projects tab.
- Click Add Project.
- Select the project that you want to sync with your computer.
- Mark the checkboxes next to the folders you want to sync.
- Click the Sync Project button to begin syncing the selected project.
Note: To sync more projects, click the Sync Project and Add Another button and follow the steps above.