This announcement represents a single point in time. Future releases may impact the information below.
Feature Released: August 25, 2021
View Action Plans Change History
Procore has updated the Project level Action Plans tool to allow users with 'Admin' permissions to view the change history of an Action Plan. Changes history helps users better manage a particular Action Plan by showing when changes have been made and who made the change, see View the Change History of an Action Plan.
Some changes users will be able to see include:
- When an action plan is created or deleted
- When the action plan type is changed
- When the location is changed
- When the Plan Manager is changed
- When an action plan approver is added or removed
- When a section is added or removed
- When a due date is changed
- When an Action Plan item is added or removed
Note: This is not an exhaustive list of what users can see in change history.
If you would like to ask questions or share any feedback, please contact email@example.com.