This announcement represents a single point in time. Future releases may impact the information below.
Feature Released: February 19, 2021
Add and Apply Tags to Takeoffs
You can now create your own tags and apply them to existing takeoffs in Procore Estimating. For example, you might choose to create tags for different statuses, such as 'In Progress' and 'Completed'.
- Only one tag can be applied to a takeoff at a time.
- Tags that are currently in use are shown in a drop-down list for the Tag field so that they can be quickly selected for other takeoffs.
- If you remove a tag from all takeoffs it was added to, it will no longer appear as an option in the Tag field list to select.
- A tag can be removed by deleting the text in the Tag field for the takeoff.
- Navigate to the project's Take-Off page in Procore Estimating.
- Locate the takeoff you want to add a tag to.
- Click the vertical ellipsis icon.
- At the end of the Main Details tab, click into the Tag field.
- Enter a tag name.
Note: After a tag has been applied to a takeoff, it will show in a list when you click into the Tag field.
- Click Close.
The tag is automatically applied to the takeoff and visible in the list.
- Optional: If you need to edit or remove the tag, repeat the steps above and replace the text of the previous tag in the Tag field.