This announcement represents a single point in time. Future releases may impact the information below.
Feature Released: March 10, 2021
Add an Attachment to a Cost Catalogue Item
You can now upload a PDF to attach to a new item in the Cost Catalogue. After adding the PDF to the item, it can be easily viewed and downloaded.
Note: You can only attach one PDF file to an item.
- Navigate to your account in Procore Estimating.
- Click Cost Catalogues.
- Click Add Item.
- Complete the necessary information for the item.
- In the Attachment section, click Add PDF.
- Click Confirm.
- Select the file you want to upload.
- Click Upload.
- After the PDF has been uploaded as an attachment, it can be downloaded or deleted from the catadiary item.
- Click Save.
When viewing the list of catadiary items, a PDF badge icon is shown for the item and can be clicked to view the PDF.