This announcement represents a single point in time. Future releases may impact the information below.
Feature Released: February 17, 2021
Use Grids to Visualise Area Takeoffs
You can now view a grid for an area based on the piece size that you enter during takeoff. The grid from the area can also be moved to help visualise the amount of pieces that will be needed.
- Navigate to the project's Take-Off page in Procore Estimating.
- Open the relevant takeoff.
- Select the area you want to view a grid for.
- Click the vertical ellipsis icon on the takeoff.
- Under 'Piece Size', enter the length of a side.
- Click Close.
A grid is now visible on the selected area.
- Optional: Click into the area to rotate or move the grid.