This announcement represents a single point in time. Future releases may impact the information below.
Phased Release Started: July 12, 2022 | Phased Release Completed: August 30, 2022
Change Events: Create Custom Saved Views of Modernised Change Events List
Procore has started a phased release of a new capability within the New Change Events Line Items View. This new feature allows companies to create and save custom views of the Change Events Modernised List View. To configure the columns of the change event list view with powerful grouping, filtering and sorting capabilities to prioritise the metrics that matter and the information that is most relevant to your business process.
This update also allows company admins to publish and hide both their own custom views and the default views provided by Procore. Configurable views are created and assigned to projects in the Company Admin tool.
NoteThis update requires you to be using the new Change Events Line Items view. To learn more about this view, see Change Events: New Change Events Line Items View.
For this release, the updates include:
- Ability to create and edit custom configurable views for the Change Events list view.
- Publish and/or hide both configured custom views and default Procore Views.
- Use Procore's default views as a template for creating a configurable view.
- Apply custom grouping, filter and sorting functionality to prioritise the most critical information.
How do I opt-in and out of the New experience?
Configurable views are only available to Procore users using the modernised Change Events Line Items view. Users have the option of switching between the legacy and new versions of the Change Events tool.
- To opt-in to the new experience: After navigating to the Project level Change Events tool click Enable Change Events Beta at the top of the page.
- To return to the legacy experience: Navigate to the Change Events tool. Next, click Exit Beta in the right sidebar.
where can I go to learn more?
To learn more about the modernised change events configurable views, please read Set up Configurable Views for the Change Events List View.
If you would like to ask questions or share any feedback, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.