The Procore Support Site is designed to use a Single Sign-on (SSO) integration that lets you automatically log into the support site (https://support.procore.com) directly from the Procore web application (https://app.procore.com). When you are logged into the site, this ensures the system can identify you as a Procore user so you can use the Support site's interactive features (e.g., create a support sheet, leave comments, etc.). In addition to providing Procore Support with the ability to identify you by your Procore email address, it also saves you from having to log into each site separately.
With the login steps described below, you will be able to perform the following while visiting the Procore Support Site:
- Access a Training Centre
If your company has set up a custom Training Centre, you will need to log in to the Support site in order to view its private content. See How do I access a custom Training Centre?
- Create a Support Ticket
If you are a logged in user, you will not be required to provide your name or email address in the ticket submission form because it will automatically be included with your ticket on the backend. See Contact Support.
- Leave Comments/Feedback
If you find content on a support article to be confusing, misleading or incorrect, please send us feedback by including a brief description in the designated "Comments" field at the bottom of the page.
Note: If you choose to visit the Procore Support Site without logging in, you will still be able to view all the site's published content. However, you will not be able to use the features detailed above.
- Log into the Procore Web application. See Log in to Procore Web.
- In the top right corner, click the Question Mark (?) icon.
- Click Support Centre.
The system redirects you to the Procore Support Centre website at https://support.procore.com. You will be automatically logged into the Support Centre using SSO.
- If this is the first time you've accessed the Procore Support Site, the SSO technology will automatically create you a new user account (i.e., using the email and password that you use to log into Procore).
- To gain access to the site, choose one of these methods:
- (Recommended) Click the 'Support & Feedback' icon in the top-right corner and choose Support Centre (pictured above).
- Click the 'Login' link directly on the Procore Support Site.
- If you are trying to access a private Training Centre, see How do I request access to a custom Training Centre?