Commitments will fail to export from Procore to Sage 300 CRE® if an existing commitment with the same code already exists in the hh2 database. This can arise if a commitment was created directly in Sage 300 CRE® even if it is later deleted. Follow the instructions below to remedy the issue.
1. Determine if the commitment exists in Sage 300 CRE®
- In Sage 300 CRE® Job Cost, navigate to Tasks.
- Select Commitments (you may have a custom label such as Subcontracts, POs, etc)
- Press F4 on the keyboard or click the List button
- Type in the commitment ID.
- If the ID does not exist in the list, it has been deleted. Contact us at email@example.com to clear the data from your hh2 database so it can be re-exported
2. if the commitment exists in Sage 300 CRE®
- If it is a duplicate of the commitment you're attempting to export from Procore, delete the commitment from Sage 300 CRE® Job Cost.
- Once deleted from Sage, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to clear the data from your hh2 database and from Procore.
- Once ERP Support has cleared the data, the Commitment can be re-exported from Procore.
- If the commitment ID is in use on a different commitment that you wish to keep, use a new unique commitment ID to export your commitment from Procore. The best practice is to change the ID on the Procore commitment, but the integration supports using a different commitment ID when exporting from the Ready to Export page.
If these steps do not resolve your issues, please contact us at email@example.com with details of which error you have been receiving and which steps you have already tried along with the exact outcome.