What are the data points available for custom reports in Portfolio Financials and Capital Planning?
NoteThe information in this FAQ applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
Below is a list of the data points available in Custom Reports and what they mean:
Cost Information Data Points
- Approved VARs: The total amount of approved variations.
- Budget: The total budget set for the project.
- Budget £/SF: The budget for the project per square foot (if square footage is input).
- Budget - Issued: The budget amount minus the total issued amount. This is the amount remaining to pay out of the original budget.
- Committed: The committed costs on the project (initial award amount + approved VARs).
- Committed - Issued: The committed costs of the project minus the issued amount. This is the amount remaining to pay on items that have signed contracts.
- Forecast: The forecasted costs for the project (committed costs + pending VARs + holds).
- Forecast £/SF: The forecasted costs for the project per square foot (if square footage is input).
- Forecast - Committed: The forecasted amount minus committed amount. This is the amount remaining to be committed.
- Forecast - Issued: The forecasted amount minus issued amount. This is the closest approximation of costs remaining to be paid on the project.
- Forecast vs Budget: The forecasted costs versus the budget. This is the budget variance.
- Initial Award: The initial awarded amount for the project.
- Issued to Date: The amount issued up to current date.
- Issued/Committed: The percentage of the committed costs currently issued.
- Issued/Forecast: The percentage of the forecasted costs currently issued.
- Pending VARs: The total amount of pending variations.
- Pending Payment application: The total amount of pending payment applications.
Programme Data Points
- Actual Start Date: The date when work on the project begins. This date is the same as the Baseline Start Date if no action is taken before the date.
- Actual End Date: The date when work on the project ends. This date is determined by setting the project status to Complete.
- Baseline Start Date: The date set by the Project Manager as the intended start date for the project.
- Baseline End Date: The date set by the Project Manager as the intended end date for the project.
- Date Created: The date that the project was created in Portfolio Financials and Capital Planning.
- Days Delayed: The number of days that a project is delayed or behind programme. This is the Actual End Date minus the Baseline End Date.
Project Level Data Points
- Active: The status of the project being active and not archived.
- Building: The building that the project is associated with.
- Description: The project description.
- Last Activity: The date and time of the last action taken in the project.
- Latest Comment: The latest comment on the project .
- Market: The market associated with the project.
- Project Manager: The project manager on the project.
- Square Footage: The total project square footage.
- Stage: The stage the project is in.
- Type: The type of project.