NoteThe information in this FAQ applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
Below is a list of the data points available in Custom Reports and what they mean:
Cost Information Data Points
- Approved VARs: The total amount of approved variations.
- Budget: The total budget set for the project.
- Budget $/SF: The budget for the project per square foot (if square footage is input).
- Budget - Issued: The budget amount minus the total issued amount. This is the amount remaining to pay out of the original budget.
- Committed: The committed costs on the project (initial award amount + approved VARs).
- Committed - Issued: The committed costs of the project minus the issued amount. This is the amount remaining to pay on items that have signed contracts.
- Forecast: The forecasted costs for the project (committed costs + pending VARs + holds).
- Forecast $/SF: The forecasted costs for the project per square foot (if square footage is input).
- Forecast - Committed: The forecasted amount minus committed amount. This is the amount remaining to be committed.
- Forecast - Issued: The forecasted amount minus issued amount. This is the closest approximation of costs remaining to be paid on the project.
- Forecast vs Budget: The forecasted costs versus the budget. This is the budget variance.
- Initial Award: The initial awarded amount for the project.
- Issued to Date: The amount issued up to current date.
- Issued/Committed: The percentage of the committed costs currently issued.
- Issued/Forecast: The percentage of the forecasted costs currently issued.
- Pending VARs: The total amount of pending variations.
- Pending Payment application: The total amount of pending payment applications.
Programme Data Points
- Actual Start Date: The date when work on the project begins. This date is the same as the Baseline Start Date if no action is taken before the date.
- Actual End Date: The date when work on the project ends. This date is determined by setting the project status to Complete.
- Baseline Start Date: The date set by the Project Manager as the intended start date for the project.
- Baseline End Date: The date set by the Project Manager as the intended end date for the project.
- Date Created: The date that the project was created in Portfolio Financials and Capital Planning.
- Days Delayed: The number of days that a project is delayed or behind programme. This is the Actual End Date minus the Baseline End Date.
Project Level Data Points
- Active: The status of the project being active and not archived.
- Building: The building that the project is associated with.
- Description: The project description.
- Last Activity: The date and time of the last action taken in the project.
- Latest Comment: The latest comment on the project.
- Market: The market associated with the project.
- Project Manager: The project manager on the project.
- Square Footage: The total project square footage.
- Stage: The stage the project is in.
- Type: The type of project.