What are the differences between Procore's time modules?
This article discusses the differences between Project Timesheets, Site Diary Timecards Log, My Time, Company Timecard and the Company Timesheets tool.
Here are some different scenarios of entering time and the tool best used for completing the task:
|Need to clock your own time?||Need to enter your or your office staff's time across projects?||Need to enter time for an employee or a crew?|
Use the My Time tool on your mobile device.
Use the Company Timecard tool.
Use the Project Timesheets tool.
|Need to review and approve entered time?|
The functionality for each tool is listed below:
Project Level Timesheets
- Timesheets is designed specifically for self-perform teams to fill out daily Timesheets for their Crews.
- Timesheets includes approval, signature and crew-based Timesheets.
- Timesheets are designed for site teams and optimised for on-site entry.
- Timesheets are designed for teams who want to collect payroll and productivity information in the field.
- Timesheet entries will auto-populate in the Site Diary's Timecards section, Company Timecard and Company Timesheets tools.
Site Diary Timecards Section
- Site Diary Timecards are designed more for reference of internal employees who were on-site and mainly for single entry.
- Site Diary Timecard entries will auto-populate in the Project Timesheets, Company Timecard and Company Timesheets tools.
My Time (Mobile Tool)
- My Time is a tool only on Procore's mobile app that is used to enter your own personal time.
- My Time entries will auto-populate in the Project Timesheets, Site Diary's Timecards section, Company Timecard and Company Timesheets tools.
Company Level Timecard
- Company level Timecard tool is best used for office staff tracking time across projects.
Company Level Timesheets
- Company level Timesheets tool is best used to review and approve time entries for a week across all projects.