To copy a site diary from a previous day using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
When you are building out a site diary report for a current day, you might want to copy or clone an entry from a previous day. For example, you can save time by copying the Manpower log, especially if the same construction vendors or workers are on site performing work.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' permissions on the project's Site Diary tool.
- Additional Information:
- You can only copy a log entry from a single day to another day. If there are multiple entries for a single day, all entries will be copied to the new log. Copying data to/from a specified date range is currently not supported.
- You can copy one or more logs at the same time (e.g. Manpower, Timecard, etc.).
- You can edit entries once they've been copied over.
- You can use the copy feature on all active site diaries except the Weather log because the data is dynamically being pulled from the Dark Sky service.
- The change history for the Site Diary tool will be updated to reflect these changes. The entry will also denote that the log entry was created by using the copy feature.
- You can configure your Manpower log so that the 'Hours' and 'Workers' values on a copied manpower log entry are set to zero (0). See Configure Advanced Settings: Site Diary.
Note: If this setting is not enabled, the copied manpower log entry will include the number of hours and workers from the previous entry.
- Navigate to the Site Diary tool using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
- Tap the Copy icon.
- Tap From to select the date you want to copy.
- Tap To to select the date to which you want to add the copied log.
- Tap the section(s) you want to copy.
- Tap Copy Logs.