Create a Folder (Android)
To create a folder in Procore's Documents tool using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Documents tool.
This action can be performed in offline mode (i.e. when an active network connection is not available on your mobile device). Tasks performed in offline mode will be synced with Procore once a network connection has been reestablished.
- Navigate to the project's Documents tool using the Procore app on your Android mobile device.
- Tap the plus icon.
- Tap Create Folder.
- Enter a title for the new folder.
- Tap Done to save the folder.
Note: Your folder will now appear in the Document tool's list page.