To configure home screen preferences for a project in the Procore Android app.
You can customise the home screen by adding bookmarks, showing recent drawings and customizing the tool order.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Read Only' or higher permissions to one or more tools on the project.
- Additional Information:
- You can only configure the tools that you have access to on the project.
- Open the Procore app on an Android mobile device and select the relevant project.
Note: This loads the home screen for the project.
- Click the filter icon.
- The following sections can be customised:
- The following sections are available to show or hide on the project's home screen:
- Show Bookmarks: Shows up to 24 items that you have saved as bookmarks. See Add and Manage Bookmarks (Android).
- Show Recent Drawings: Shows up to 5 drawings that you have most recently viewed in the app. See View Recent Drawings from the Home Screen (Android).
- Tap the toggle ON to show the section or tap the toggle OFF to hide the section.
- Tap Save Changes.
You can customise the order of project tools on the home screen so that you have easier and more efficient access to the tools you use the most. See Configure the Tool Order for a Project (Android) for more detail.