To view an action plan on an iOS mobile device.
If you have been designated as an Action Plan Approver on an action plan, your signature is requested to confirm that the action plan is ready to be performed.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- ''Read Only' level permissions or higher on the Project level Action Plans tool.
- Additional Information:
- The action plan cannot be viewed while the action plan is in 'Edit' mode.
- Navigate to the project's Action Plans tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the action plan that you want to view.
- Tap Show next to 'General Information' to see the following details of the action plan:
- Plan Manager. The user responsible for overseeing all stages of the action plan throughout its cycle.
- Description. A description for the action plan.
- Action Plan Approvers. Users approving the action plan.
- Completed Action Plan Receivers. Users who receive the completed action plan.
- Below each 'Section', tap an action item to see the following details for the specific item:
- Due Date. A date for the item to be completed by.
- Acceptance Criteria. Any requirements associated with this item's successful completion.
- References. Files or project's specification sections that are linked for reference.
- Records. Records to be included as part of the item's completion.
- Assignee. The party responsible for the item (an entity or a specific person).
- Signatures. Requested or completed signatures that the action item is complete.