View the Activity Feed of a Co-ordination Issue (iOS)
To view the activity feed for a a co-ordination issue using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
The Activity feed in the Co-ordination Issues Tool lists all changes or updates for a co-ordination issue. You can view the details of when the issue was created, assigned, reassigned and elevated, along with any comments that have been added to the issue.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the project's Co-ordination Issues tool.
- Additional Information:
- Attachments and comments cannot be added to a Co-ordination Issue item while it is in 'Closed' status.
- Navigate to the project's Co-ordination Issues tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Locate the co-ordination issue you want to view the activity feed for and tap on it to view it.
Note: If you have not downloaded the model to your device yet, tap Download. See Download or Remove Models from a Device (iOS).
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen to view the Activity section.
- View any response changes, attachments, photos, comments and observations that have been added to the co-ordination issue.
- To view additional details about a specific activity, tap on the activity.
Note: Only activities that are highlighted in blue can be expanded.