To add Accident entries to the project's Site Diary tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' permissions on the project's Site Diary tool.
- Navigate to the Site Diary tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the date to select the day you want to add an entry to.
- Tap Accident.
- Tap + to add a new entry.
- Tap into the following fields to enter the desired information.
Party Involved: Tap the Party Involved field. Enter the person involved in the accident.
Time: Indicate the time the entry happened by selecting the hour and minutes from the menu that appears.
Company Involved: Tap the company involved field. Enter the company that was involved in the accident.
Add Attachments: Tap Add Attachment. Select one of the following:
- Take photo: This opens the camera application on your mobile device so you can take a photo and directly add it to the entry.
- Choose from Library: This takes you to the photos in your device's library. You can then select an image to add to the entry.
- Files: This takes you to saved files available on your mobile device.
Comments: Enter any comments that may be needed to further describe the entry.
- Tap Save.