To email files from the Documents tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Documents tool.
- Additional Information:
- Only Project level documents can be accessed on the mobile application.
- Navigate to the project's Documents tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the file that you want to email.
- Tap the Share icon.
- Tap Email with Procore.
- Tap into the following fields to enter the appropriate information:
- To: Tap the 'To' field to select the user(s) or groups who will receive the email.
- Cc: (Optional) Tap the 'Cc' field to include other users you want to copy on the email. As the sender, you will automatically be copied on the email.
- Bcc: (Optional) Tap the 'Bcc' field to blind carbon copy other users on the email.
- Subject: The default subject will be auto-populated with the item's name or number. Tap the 'Subject' field to edit the subject.
- Optional Comments: Tap the field to enter any additional comments that will appear in the body of email.
- Tap Send.