Add Photos to an Inspection Item (iOS)
To add photos to an inspection item using an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the Project level Inspections tool.
- Additional Information:
- This asset or item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset or item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the project's Inspections tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the inspection you want to open.
- Tap the info icon for the inspection item you want to add photos to.
- Tap Photo.
- Choose from the following options:
- Choose from Library: Tap this option to select and attach an existing photo from your device.
- Take photo: Tap this photo to take a new photo and attach it to the item.
- Optional: Use the markup toolbar to add notes on the photo.
- Tap Save.