To enable push notifications for the Inspections tool on your iOS mobile device.
When you enable push notifications for the Inspections tool, you will receive alerts when inspections are created, assigned, due, overdue or closed. These alerts appear on your iOS mobile device's lock screen and notification centre.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' permissions or higher on the Project level Inspections tool.
- Open the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap Settings.
- Under 'Notifications', tap Change Push Notification Settings.
- Locate Inspections Notifications.
- Tap the toggle ON or OFF to receive notifications.
- The settings are automatically saved and you can go back to your project.