Perform an Inspection (iOS)
To perform an inspection on your iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the Project level Inspections tool.
- Additional Information:
- This action can also be performed while an active network connection is not available on your mobile device (offline mode). Tasks performed in offline mode will be synced with Procore after a network connection has been reestablished.
- Navigate to the project's Inspections tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the inspection you want to perform.
- As you perform your inspection, mark the item with the appropriate response.
- Some inspection items may require you to choose from the responses Pass/ Safe , Fail/ At Risk , or N/A by tapping the appropriate status.
- Other inspection items may require you to tap Select a Response and then choose from a list of multiple choice options.
- Optional: Tap the info icon for an inspection item to perform additional actions.
- Tap Comment to add a comment and then tap Save.
- Tap Photo to either take a new photo or select an existing one from your device to attach to the item.
- Tap Observation if you want to create an observation. See Create an Observation from an Inspection (iOS).