To add meeting items using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
In Procore, a Meeting Item (also called an 'agenda item') is a single, distinct topic on a meeting agenda. If you are facilitating a meeting using the Project level Meetings tool, you can add categorised or uncategorised meeting items to any meeting that you create.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Meetings tool.
- Additional Information:
- Meeting items are automatically numbered in the order that they are created.
- If you want to organise your meeting items into a specific category, you must first create a category. See Create a Meeting Category. If you do not create or specify a category for a meeting item, it is placed into the 'Uncategorised Items' area by default.
This action can be performed in offline mode (i.e. when an active network connection is not available on your mobile device). Tasks performed in offline mode will be synced with Procore once a network connection has been reestablished.
- Navigate to the Meetings tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the meeting you want to add an item to.
- Tap Add Line.
- Tap a field to enter the following information:
- Title: Enter a description for the new business item.
- Due Date: Use the calendar to set a due date for the item.
- Status: Set the status as 'Open,' 'On Hold,' or 'Closed' so responsible parties know whether or not action needs to be taken. The default setting for a new business item is 'Open.'
- Category: Select the category for your business item. This field will default to the category you created the item under or it will default to 'Uncategorised.'
- Assignment: Select the person(s) to designate responsibility for the item.
- Description: Write a description for the business item that describes the item in fuller detail than the title.
- Minutes: Enter any minutes.
Note: This field only shows if the meeting is in Minutes mode.
- Add Attachment: Attach any relevant files or photos.