To send logs to Support for issues with a model in the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
If you encounter an issue while viewing a model in the Procore app on an iOS mobile device, you can report the issue by sending logs to Procore Support.
Note: If you are experiencing issues that are not limited to the Models tool, see Procore for iOS: Troubleshooting Tips and How do I report an issue from Procore's mobile app?
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher permissions to the Models tool.
- Navigate to the Models tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the circle ellipsis icon on the model you want to report an issue on.
- Tap Send Logs to Support.
- In the Description box, explain the issue that is occurring.
- Tap Send.