To email a photo from the Photos tool from your iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' level permissions or higher on the project's Photos tool.
- Navigate to your project's Photos tool from your iOS mobile device.
This reveals the project's photos feed.
- In the Timeline or Albums view, locate the photo you want to email.
- Tap the photo you want to email.
- Tap Share .
- Tap your preferred email application.
- Tap into the following fields to enter the appropriate information:
- To: Tap the 'To' field to select the user(s) or groups who will receive the email.
- Cc: (Optional) Tap the 'Cc' field to include other users you want to copy on the email. You (the person sending out the email) will automatically be Cc’ed on the email.
- Bcc: (Optional) Tap the 'Bcc' field to blind carbon copy other users on the email.
- Subject: Tap the 'Subject' field to add a subject associated with the photo.
- Optional Comments: Tap into the body of the email to add any additional comments that will appear with the email.
- Tap Send.