To view recent drawings from the home screen of a project in the Procore iOS app.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher level permissions on one or more project tools.
- Additional Information:
- The 'Recent Drawings' setting must be enabled in order to see recent drawings on the home screen.
- Open the Procore app on an iOS mobile device and select the relevant project.
Note: This loads the home screen for the project.
- Under 'Recent Drawings', tap the recent drawing that you want to view.
This redirects you to the drawing in the Drawings tool viewer.
- Tap Done when you are finished viewing the drawing.
- Optional: Tap See All to navigate to the Drawings tool or tap Drawings on the bottom menu. See View Drawings (iOS).