To view programme activities on an iOS mobile device and sort activities by the WBS outline codes on the imported project programme.
In third-party project management tools (for example, Microsoft Project and Primavera P6), a WBS outline code is an outline numbering convention that uses decimal places to denote the activity hierarchy of a programme.
The example below shows you what a WBS outline code might look like in a third-party project management programme before it is formatted for import into Procore's Programme tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Read Only' or higher permissions on the project's Programme tool.
- Navigate to your project's Programme tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the Task Group icon to view the programme activities nested within their summary.
Note: This action will allow you to view the programme as you would in the Gantt view, only without the chart. The programme activity structure will be the same.
- By clicking on a programme activity with an arrow > you will see all of the nested activities within that summary.