To update the Percent Complete field in the project Programme tool using an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' permissions on the project's Programme tool.
- Additional Information:
- If a programme is modified in its native application, the changes will not show in Procore unless you export the CSV file and upload it again to the project's Programme tool in the Procore web application.
- The setting for updating programme tasks must be enabled on the Programme tool's Configure Settings page. See How do I allow users to update the 'Percent Complete' field in the Programme tool?.
- Navigate to the project Programme tool using an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the programme task you want to update.
- Tap Edit.
Note: Percent complete cannot be updated on summary programme tasks.
- Enter the current percent complete for the task and tap Done.
Note: You can enter a numeric value from 0 to 100. The value enter must be a whole number.
- Tap Save.
- The programme task on the mobile device updates to show the amount you entered for Percent Complete.
Note: These changes are also shown in the Programme tool on the web application.