To upload your company logo to the company's Admin tool.
If your company has a corporate logo that it wants to display in Procore, you can add a copy of your logo image to Procore when it meets the image requirements detailed in Things to Consider below. Your company logo appears in the upper-left corner of the Procore web application, as well as on all forms, reports, company-level pages and most email messages related to your company.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Admin tool.
- Logo Requirements:
- If you do not upload a company logo, Procore will use the default Procore logo throughout the application.
- A company account can only have one (1) company logo at any given time. However, you can always revert back to a previously uploaded logo. See Revert to a Previously Uploaded Logo.
Upload a Company Logo
- Navigate to the company's Admin tool.
- Under 'Company Settings,' click General Settings.
- Next to Upload Company Logo, click Choose File.
This opens your computer's Open dialogue box.
- Navigate to your corporate logo on your computer or network and then select it.
- Click Open.
The filename of the logo appears when it is loaded properly.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save Changes.
The system saves logo and it should now appear in above the Company-level controls in the upper-left corner of the Procore application.
The company logo will also appear in a variety of forms, reports, company-level pages and most email messages related to your company. Below is an example of the logo on a report.
Revert to a Previously Uploaded Logo
If you have upload more that one logo, the system uses the most recently saved file. If you want to revert back to a previous version of a logo, you can select a previously uploaded file from the Select Previously Uploaded Logo list.