To upload a project logo to the project's Admin tool.
If your construction project has a project logo that it wants to display in Procore, you can add a copy of the logo image to Procore when it meets the logo requirements detailed in Things to Consider below. Your project logo appears in the upper-left corner of the Procore web application, as well as on all forms, reports, project-level pages and most email messages related to your company. It is important to note that once you've uploaded a project logo to Procore, the only way to remove it is to replace it with another logo.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the project's Admin tool.
- Logo Requirements:
- Additional Information:
- A project can only have one (1) project logo at any given time.
- If you do not upload a project logo, Procore will display the current company logo throughout the project.
- After you upload a project logo, the system will always require the project to maintain its own logo. For example, if you want your company logo to appear on the project, you must upload a copy of your company logo using the steps below. The project cannot revert back to display the current company logo in the Company level Admin tool (see Upload a Company Logo).
- When uploading a project logo, take care to always upload the correct one and ensure that it meets the stated size requirements. Project logos can only be replaced (see Replace a Project Logo).
Upload a Project Logo
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
- Under 'Project Settings', make sure General is selected.
- Scroll down to 'Advanced Project Settings'.
- Next to 'Upload Project Logo', click Choose File.
- Select your logo's image from your computer or network.
- Click Open.
The filename of the logo appears when it is loaded properly.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Update.
The system updates the logo so it appears the project's navigation bar.
Replace a Project Logo
If you want to replace a project's logo, use the steps in Upload a Project Logo above. This permanently removes the previous logo from the system. It is important to note that the removed file is not recoverable.