To search for and filter projects in the Tender Board tool in Procore.
The Tender Board in Procore is where you can easily view and manage all tenders that your company has been invited to, without needing to switch between different companies in Procore. You can view all tender details and documents, manage your intention to tender and begin the takeoff and estimating process, all from the same tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher to the Company level Tender Board tool.
- Navigate to Company level Tender Board tool.
The following options are available:
Search for Projects
- Click into the Search bar.
- Enter a search term.
Relevant search results are automatically shown.
- To clear the search, click the x icon in the search bar.
- Click the filter icon.
- Click the drop-down menus to add filters for the following options as necessary:
- Date Range
- To clear any applied filters, click Clear All Filters.
You can sort projects in the following ways:
Sort Projects by a Specific Attribute
Note: You can quickly change the sorting by clicking a column name.
- Click the Sort By drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- Click one of the following options to sort projects by:
- Creation Date
- Due Date
- Last Activity
- Total Costs
Change to Ascending or Descending Order
- Click the sort order arrow icon at the top of the page to switch between ascending or descending order: