Respond to a Tender from the Tender Board
To respond to a tender from the Tender Board tool in Procore.
The Tender Board in Procore is where you can easily view and manage all tenders that your company has been invited to, without needing to switch between different companies in Procore. You can view all tender details and documents, manage your intention to tender and begin the takeoff and estimating process, all from the same tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher to the Company level Tender Board tool.
- Navigate to the Tender Board tool in Procore.
- Open the tender that you want to respond to.
- In the 'Invitation to Tender' banner at the top of the Overview page, click one of the following responses:
Note: A notification will be sent to the sender immediately. You can change your response at any time before the deadline of the tender by clicking the other response in the banner.
- Will Not Tender
- Will Tender
- Optional: If you want to archive a tender that you are not responding to, click Archive. This moves the tender to the Archived page of the Tender Board, where you can still view and unarchive it if needed.