NEW ERP DOCUMENTATION EXPERIENCE!
We're building a better way to serve you documentation that gives you the most up-to-date and relevant information about how to use your company's Procore + ERP integration.
This page is part of the new experience. The new experience is currently complete for Workday®, QuickBooks® Online, Yardi Voyager®, Xero™, CMiC, NetSuite®, MRI Platform X®, Acumatica Cloud ERP and MYOB Advanced Construction only.
To view documentation for a Procore-supported ERP integration that is not yet part of the new experience, please see ERP Integrations and select the tile for your ERP system.
To delete a Commitment Variation (CV) from a Procore project after it has been synced with your ERP integration.
After syncing a CV with your ERP system, users will typically follow the variation process when a CV needs to be modified. However, you might sometimes need to delete a synced CV on a project. Since Procore does not allow deletion of synced commitments, you must first unlink the records in the two systems before you can delete the CV.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Commitments tool.
- You cannot delete an 'Approved' variation. See Why can't I edit or delete an approved variation?
- After a synced CV is unlinked and deleted, the data is permanently removed from the system and cannot be restored.
- Prerequisites vary depending on which ERP system your account is integrated with. For most integrations, deletion of the item in the ERP system is a prerequisite for unlinking in Procore. To learn more about your specific integration, see Things to Know about your ERP Integration.
- Unlink CVs Synced with ERP before attempting to delete.
- Requirements, limitations and considerations will vary depending on the ERP system your Procore account is integrated with. See Things to Know about your ERP Integration for details.
- Navigate to the project's Commitments tool.
Note: Before proceeding, make sure the CV is unlinked. See Unlink CVs Synced with ERP.
- Locate the synced CV in the list.
- Click View or Edit.
- Update status to Draft.
- Click Save.
- Return to the project's Commitments main tool page.
- Locate the CV that you want to delete. Click Delete .