NEW ERP DOCUMENTATION EXPERIENCE!
We're building a better way to serve you documentation that gives you the most up-to-date and relevant information about how to use your company's Procore + ERP integration.
This page is part of the new experience. The new experience is currently complete for Workday®, QuickBooks® Online, Yardi Voyager®, Xero™, CMiC, NetSuite®, MRI Platform X®, Acumatica Cloud ERP and MYOB Advanced Construction only.
To view documentation for a Procore-supported ERP integration that is not yet part of the new experience, please see ERP Integrations and select the tile for your ERP system.
To import a Main Contract into Procore from an integrated ERP system.
Some ERP integrations allow you to import a main contract from your integrated ERP system into the Main Contracts tool in a Procore project. After your contract is successfully imported, you can then continue to modify and update it in Procore. If someone in your organisation changes the main contract in your ERP system, you will need to manually sync and re-import your main contract into Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Standard' level permission or higher on the ERP Integrations tool.
- The Main Contracts tool must be active on the project in Procore.
- Create a main contract in your ERP system. Refer to your ERP system's documentation for instructions.
- Additional Information:
- If you update the Main Contract in your ERP system after it is imported, you will need to re-import the contract to see those changes in Procore. See Re-import a Main Contract into Procore from your Integrated ERP System.
- Navigate to the Company level ERP Integrations tool.
- Click the Main Contracts tab.
- Click the Ready to Import option in the right sidebar.
- Locate the desired project's main contract in the ERP Main Contracts Ready to be Imported list.
- Click Add to Procore.
A message in GREEN text confirms when your main contract has been added to Procore.