To import and sync data between a Main Contract in Workday® and Procore. A Main Contract must be imported from Workday® to Procore before financial data for that contract can be synced between the two systems.
A Main Contract must be imported from Workday® to Procore before financial data for that contract can be synced between the two systems. Importing a Main Contract from Workday® creates a Main Contract in Procore, but does not create any financial information within that contract. Because the contract's financial data will export to Workday® as a single, summarised line item, you must create the bill of quantities for your contract within Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' level permission or higher on the ERP Integrations tool.
- A Main Contract is imported to Procore from Workday® in the Approved status.
- Enable the 'Always Editable Bill of Quantities' setting in the Main Contract tool's configuration settings. To learn more, see What is the 'Enable Always Editable Bill of Quantities' setting?
- Create a Main Contract Shell on the project in Workday® as a Customer Contract. Approve the Customer Contract with at least one line dedicated to the Procore Main Contract. The line must have a Revenue Category of 'Contract Revenue' and of Line Type 'Value-Based Project' with a £0.00 amount.
- The integration will pick up this customer contract line item and import that into Procore to create a synced £0.00 Main Contract.
- Navigate to the Company level ERP Integrations tool.
- Click the Main Contracts tab.
- Click the Ready to Import link in the right sidebar.
- Locate the desired project's main contract in the Main Contracts Ready to be Imported list.
- Click Add to Procore.
A message in GREEN text confirms when your main contract has been added to Procore.
- Line items added to the contract BOQ in Procore will automatically sync to Workday® as a single, summarised line item.