To add project notes on the Projects tab in the company's Portfolio tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Portfolio tool.
- Additional Information:
- This task can also be completed by users with the appropriate permissions on the project's Home page or in the Project level Admin tool. See Configure Advanced Settings: Project Home or Configure Settings: Project Admin.
- A project's notes are viewable in the company's Portfolio tool by anyone who has access to the project.
- Navigate to the company's Portfolio tool.
- Click the Projects tab.
- Click the list icon.
- Click into the editable field in the Notes column for the relevant project.
- Click anywhere on the screen outside of the field. Your changes are saved automatically.