Set the Project Type
To set the project type using the project's Admin tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the project's Admin tool.
- Complete the steps in Add a Custom Project Type.
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
- Under 'Project Settings', click General.
- Scroll down to General Project Settings. Then do the following:
Project Type. Select a type from the list. Your Procore Administrator can customise these selections. See Add a Custom Project Type.
Update. Click this button to save your changes.