To configure the advanced settings for your project's Tendering tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Tendering tool.
- Additional Information:
- When you attach a folder that contains all of the tender documents, a zip file will be attached to the email that contains the contents of the folder.
- Navigate to your project's Tendering tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
- Click the setting to configure in the right sidebar.
Tender Package Default Settings
As part of an upcoming release for projects with Tender Management Enhanced Experience, the 'Default Tender Package Accounting Method' and 'Enable Non-Itemized Tendering By Default' settings will be removed from the Configure Settings page for the Tendering tool.
Instead of being restricted to one accounting method for an entire tender package, a new 'Field Response Type' column for tender forms will give you the flexibility to choose an accounting method for each line item. For more information, see Tendering: Flexible Response Types.
- Click Tendering Configuration.
- Include Tender Docs in Tender Package Invitations by Default: Check this box if you want to include a link to zipped Tender Documents in tender package invitation emails.
- Enable Blind Tendering By Default: Check this box if you would like to enable blind tendering by default. (i.e. You do not want to see any tender amounts until the due date in order to protect against tender biases from affecting your decision process.)
- Default Tender Package Accounting Method: Set the accounting method for your project's tender packages. To learn more, see How do I set the accounting method for a contract or funding?
- Enable Non-Itemized Tendering By Default: Check or untick the option to enable Non-Itemized tenders, which changes Tendering from the line item specific Tendering to one lump sum.
Note: This option is only available if 'Amount Based' is selected as the accounting method.
- Accept Post Due Date Tender Submissions By Default: Check this box if you would like to allow users to submit tender submissions after the specified due date by default.
- Enable Tender Countdown Email Reminders By Default: Check this box if you would like Procore to send countdown email reminders each day to subcontractors who were invited to tender and have not yet submitted a tender. After you enable this setting, you can specify the number of days prior to the due date that reminder emails should be sent.
- Enable tenderers to add additional line items to their Tender Sheets: Check this box to allow your tenderers to add additional cost codes to their tender submission.
Note: This setting is not available in Tender Management Enhanced Experience.
- Click Update.
- Click Permissions Table.
- Set each user's permission for the Tendering tool according to your preferences.
- No Access
- For a list of what users can do at each permission level in Tendering, see the Permissions Matrix.
- In the example screenshot below, the user has 'Admin' level permissions.