To edit an existing tender package.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Tendering tool.
- Any updates you make to the tender package will not trigger an update email to the tenderers. If it is an important change, best practice is to send an update email or a correspondence to your tenderers notifying them of the change. For more information on how to send a correspondence/addendum, see Send a New Correspondence in the Tendering Tool.
- You can edit the Intent to Tender and Submission Status fields inline.
- Navigate to your project's Tendering tool.
- Click Edit next to the tender package you want to modify.
- Edit any necessary information on the tender package. For a list and description of these fields, see Create a Tender Package.
- Click Update Tender Package.