Edit a Tender Form (Beta)
In BetaThe content below describes functionality that is part of the new Tender Management Enhanced Experience. See About Tender Management Enhanced Experience.
To edit a tender form in a tender package.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Tendering tool.
- Navigate to the project's Tendering tool.
- Open the tender package.
- Click View Tender Forms.
- Click the tender form that you want to edit.
- Click Edit.
- Edit the details or line items for the tender form as necessary.
The following actions are available:
- To edit the name of the tender form, click into the Tender Form Name field and enter a new name.
- To edit details for a line item, click into the Items and Description fields.
- To add a line item, click Add Line Item.
- To delete a line item, hover over the item and click the vertical ellipsis icon. Then click Delete.
- To resize columns, click the vertical ellipsis icon in the 'Items' or 'Description' column and select from the following options:
- Pin Column
- Autosize This Column
- Autosize All Columns
- Reset Columns
- Click Save or Save and Add Tenderers. See Add Tenderers to a Tender Form.