Indicate intention to tender on a project.
When a main contractor invites you to tender, you will probably not know your tender amount right away. However, you will want to make sure the main contractor knows that you intend to tender on the project and are looking into gathering information.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: None
There are two ways you can indicate your intention to tender on a project.
- Open the email you received inviting you to tender on a project.
- Click Yes or No under "Let [Name of Company that invited you] know if you intend to tender on this project"
- You have indicated intent to tender on the package and can access the tender sheet by logging in.
- You may also indicate your intention to tender from the Planroom in Procore.
- Log in to Procore.
- Navigate to the Company level Planroom.
- Click on the tender package you would like to indicate your intention to tender on.
- Click the button I plan on tendering or Decline to tender in the banner at the top of the page.