Level Tenders for a Tender Form (Beta)
In BetaThe content below describes functionality that is part of the new Tender Management Enhanced Experience. See About Tender Management Enhanced Experience.
To level tenders that have been submitted for a tender form.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Tendering tool.
- Additional Information:
- Tenders can only be levelled after a tender form has been created and tenders have been received.
Video content may not accurately reflect the current state of the system and/or it may be out of date.
- Navigate to the project's Tendering tool.
- Click View for the relevant tender package.
Note: You can also click the name of the tender package.
- Click View Tender Forms.
- Click the tender form that you want to level submitted tenders for.
- Click Tender Levelling.
Note: Tenders are shown side by side, with the submitted values aggregated. Depending on the amount of data and the size of your browser window, you may need to scroll to the right to view additional data.
- The following actions are available:
- On the Tender Levelling tab, click the table filter icon.
- The following options are available:
- Row Height: Choose Small, Medium or Large to adjust the height of the rows.
- Configure Columns: Click the toggle ON to show a column or click the toggle OFF to hide the column.
Note: The Items column cannot be hidden.
Export tender levelling data to csv
- Make sure you are on the Tender Levelling tab.
- Click Export.
A CSV file will download to your computer.