To respond to pre-tender questions you may receive from subcontractors or vendors seeking additional information.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Tendering tool.
- A tenderer must submit a question to respond to. For instructions, see Submit a Pre-Tender Question.
- Navigate to the project's Tendering tool.
- Click View next to the tender package that you want to open.
- Navigate to the Tenderers tab.
- Click View next to the company that has the RFI question you want to answer.
- Click the Emails tab. This is where any emails sent from the potential tenderer will appear.
- To respond to an email, click the subject of the email you want to respond to.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and enter in an answer below "Post a New Reply."
- Click Send Reply. The user who posted the question will receive your answer in their inbox.